Been hiding your age from the whole world? But for how long will this continue?
Or got fed up trying those tempting anti aging creams, painful surgery and harmful chemicals?
Do Not Worry, dear. Here is a natural treatment to look and get younger, healthier and sexier than you are. Just look around and discover the remedy in the Nature only.
Anti aging foods is the best gift from nature to human beings. These anti aging foods encourage stamina, longevity, relaxing sleep, vitality, and energy offering a general sense of calm and well being. These foods also boost up your blood formation, re-build the tissues, purify your blood, reduce chronic health diseases, and prevent you from anemia, arthritis, fevers, liver spots, and muscular dysfunctions.
So, here is the list of the most effective anti aging foods along with their benefits:
1. Beans and lentils – They reduce the cholesterol in your body and are rich sources of antioxidants, folic acid and potassium.
2. Try kidney, black, navy, pinto, chickpeas, and soybeans for starters.
3. Walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, macadamia and pistachio nuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are extremely beneficial for your heart. Raw, unsalted nuts and seeds are the best for your skin.
4. Berries as anti aging antioxidants – Most of them like blackberries, blueberries and blackcurrants are powerful antioxidants that help to protect your body against damage caused by free radicals. Red grape though is not a berry, but has similar properties. Also Acai berry is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
5. Peppers – Both bell and chili peppers are rich in antioxidants and have twice the Vitamin C as citrus fruit and they can make wonders as fat burners.
6. Garlic, onions, leeks, scallions, chives and shallots help your liver to get rid of the toxins and carcinogens from your body.
7. Buckwheat is another anti aging food with protein and high in amino acids. It stabilizes your blood sugar levels and reduces hypertension.
8. Barley – You can include it in your diet as a breakfast cereal in soups and stews, and as a rice substitute. Also, it is high in fiber and helps metabolize fats, cholesterol and carbohydrates.
9. Green foods – Wheat and Barley grasses are the green foods and you can buy these in any form like powder, tablet or juice form. They offer greater levels of nutrients than green leafy vegetables. These foods also help you to control cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and immune response.
10. Sprouts – Large varieties of sprouts with any meal is a good source of protein and Vitamin C. this special anti aging food boosts your immune system.
11. Whole meal pasta and brown rice contain complex carbohydrates that make you highly energetic. Brown rice is rich in fiber and B group vitamins. Prefer steamed brown rice to fried brown rice.
12. Yogurt and Kefir (a refreshing cultured-milk beverage that increases a sense of well-being) contain healthful bacteria that improve your immunity, and calcium helps burn fat.
13. Avocado for younger looking skin – People avoid avocado because it is fatty but the fact is that it is high in monounsaturated fat thereby reducing cholesterol level. Being the richest source of Vitamin E and potassium, avocado makes your skin young and prevents high blood pressure. So use it in sandwiches instead of butter spread.
14. Fish – Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which stimulate the immune system lowering the risk of heart disease. People eating a lot of fish show lower risk of colorectal, esophageal and stomach cancers.
15. Carrots for cancer protection – Carrots are an excellent source of beta carotene which keeps your immune system strong. Beta carotene also keeps your vision sharp protecting your eyes from age related diseases. Carrots if eaten raw prove to be the most beneficial or you can add it to your salads.
16. Water detoxifies and smoothens your skin – Pure bottled water is really beneficial. You can also replace it with juices without any added sugar, herbal teas or mineral water. A fresh fruit like watermelon is also a good source of water.
To conclude, Antioxidants is the main thing in these above discussed foods that prevents you from aging. Antioxidants hunt for the free radicals that accelerate the effect of aging on our cells.
But remember one thing; you cannot change the laws of nature. It is the rule of nature to grow old but at least we can delay the aging process with these natural foods.
So, what are you waiting for! Just move ahead and get a new you! Enter into a new life full of youth, radiance and attraction!